Monday, June 22, 2009

First Day in England

Today was Butterscotch's first day in England! Here are some pictures of the many things he did. . . .
Butterscotch rode the bus from Heathrow to Oxford.

He settled into his room at St. Stephen's House. He liked the view from the windowsill the best.

Butterscotch found out what a big place Oxford is with lots of people, buses and cars coming and going.He went to the University Church and sat in a pew, even though it wasn't Sunday.

Butterscotch had dinner with a famous author at a well-known Oxford pub:


Butterscotch is sure missing Joshua, but it was a great day anyway. And now that the sun has finally set, it's time for Butterscotch to go to bed.


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are having a fun day Butterscotch! I went to the pool today. I am turning into an Indian! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had fun at the pool. I miss you too!!! I hope I recognize you when I get home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete